top of page

Anti- Social Behavior

Hawthorn Housing Co-operative believes that anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and should not be tolerated by our members.

Over the years the Co-operative has worked closely with our tenant members and key partners to reduce the number of anti-social behaviour issues affecting our members.

Committee believe that dealing with anti-social behaviour should remain a priority for our staff as it can negatively affect the quality of life of our members and the popularity and demand for the Hawthorn area.

A copy of the Co-operative’s antisocial behaviour policy can be downloaded here.

If you wish to report any problems you have with the anti-social behaviour then please contact Linda on 0141 336 2138 (Option 1). In order to investigate the problem our staff will need dates, times, and details of the incident and how it affected you.

Report Anti-Social Behaviour

Thanks for getting in touch. The housing team will get back to you shortly.

Police Scotland Advice on Anti-Social Behaviour

Many people feel powerless in the face of anti-social behaviour such as vandalism, fly tipping, noisy neighbours and street drinking. They want it to stop but they don’t know how to make it happen.

Police Scotland is committed to keeping your community safe – and that includes dealing with anti-social behaviour - but to do so effectively we need your help.

  1. Report It

One of the most important things you can do to improve your community is report anti-social behaviour through the right channels.

You can report it to the Police Scotland's non-emergency number on 101.

   2. What Will Be Done

There are lots of options available to deal with this, from mediation or voluntary acceptable behaviour contracts to anti-social behaviour orders or formal court proceedings. Police Scotland will assess any reports they receive and either deal with them directly or, where appropriate, refer them to the Co-operative or other key partners.

Police Scotland advise that with your help and working in partnership with others that we can stop anti-social behaviour before it escalates into something more serious. 


To discuss your complaint in person, please contact Housing Assistant Linda Friel on 0141 336 2138 (Option 1) or pop into the office.

bottom of page